× Due to a recent server update, this page will be slow for the next 1-2 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The online resource for GPCR simulations
GPCRmd is an online platform with web-based visualization capabilities and a comprehensive analysis toolbox that allows scientists from any discipline to visualize, inspect, and analyse GPCR molecular dynamics.
It is a community-driven initiative with the final aim to accelerate basic research and beyond the discovery of more efficient and safer therapeutics.
- Upcomming Third ERNEST meeting: Signal transduction: From the genomic to the systems level (and everything in between), 12-14 October, 2020 (online)
- Second ERNEST meeting: New Perspectives in Signal Transduction: GPCRs and Beyond, Istanbul, Turkey, 28-30 March, 2020 (online)
- First ERNEST meeting: GPCR Pharmacology – Activation, Signalling and Drug Design, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, 28-30 October, 2019
- GPCRdb and GPCRmd Satellite meeting at GLISTEN Spring Meeting in Porto, 29-31 March, 2017
- GPCRdb and GPCRmd Satellite meeting at GLISTEN Meeting in Prague, 26-27 September, 2016
- GPCRdb and GPCRmd Satellite meeting at GLISTEN Meeting in Erlangen, 6-8 April, 2016
If you have questions, ideas or comments on GPCRmd, you can contact the autors on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on a GPCR structure (PDB id) to access the MD simulations*
GPCRdb (Uni. Copenhagen)
GPCR-ModSim (Uppsala Uni.)
GPCRM (Uni. Warsaw)
NMRlipids (Uni. Helsinki, Max Planck Institute)
HomolWat (Uni. Autònoma de Barcelona)